Our classes help you and your family make and eat healthy, fun meals together.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Eat a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables.
- Make at least half your grains whole grains.
- Choose low fat or fat free milk and milk products.
- Choose lean meats and proteins.
- Limit sugar.
- Go to MyPlate to create and track your own personal plan!
Simple, delicious, and nutritious recipes for the whole family.
- Get the whole family involved!
- Let your children choose a healthy side. (Steamed carrots or green beans?)
- Shop for food as a family.
- Let your children choose a new fruit or vegetable.
- Let your children help wash, shred, and chop vegetables (depending on their age).
- Look for healthier alternatives to your favorite treats. (Love french fries? Try baked sweet potato fries instead.)